Wednesday, July 16, 2008

...French Roll Tips...

This is just a couple tips for fellow hostees on the easier way to do a French Roll in your hair. Being a hostee i know how annoying it can be to get your hair done up properly. So here is how to get it right:

1.) Dont listen to what books and people tell you when they say to start pinning from the top, this just does not work...Hold you hair in a ponytail behind your head and start rolling it upwards.

2.) With one hand holding your hair at the top, start bobbing pinning your roll from the bottom all the way to the top.

3.) Only once its all pinned then worry about folding your top ponytail over and pinning it down. I have found this is the easiest way to perform a perfect french roll & trust me i spent a month trying all different ways!

...Happy Rolling...xoxo

1 comment:

Chell said...

Hee hee...You will have to show me how when I come visit! :)
Pls tell Mommy that I am getting my visa THIS WEEK!!! :) Just need to get a Yellow Fever injection and dental checkup, then Im all ready!