Monday, July 14, 2008

....Random Stuff About Me.....


This is a little snippet of my hectic, fash paced, rollercoaster life. Its awesome and I love it!

I am an Air New Zealand Flight Attendant, and its the best job ever, absoulutely fantastic! I have made some really awesome guy friends (all gay of course), and the job is just the best! I fully reccommend it to everyone.

Stuff always seems to be happening in my life, my dad said my life is like a rollercoaster which cant go any faster. For instance, i bought a new car a month ago, 2000 Mazda Familia, with Chrome Mags, and i wrote it off last Wed 2/7. A little word of advice to any drivers....texting and driving 120kms on the motorway in wet weather does not work!!!...Its ends in you spinning out, going down a ditch, crashing into a tree and writing your new car off! lol. But its all good, i had full insurance so i bought a new car this Monday, its exactly the same as the old one. haha. I love those cars.

Anyway, Im at work now and we flying to christchurch any minute, so i got to go board my plane. I will write again soon when more dramas happen, which i can guarentee you, will be soon. haha

xoxo :-)

2 comments:

Chell said...

Ninin!!!!! :) So glad to see that you are in the blog world! :)

Pls update this lots so I can see whats going on in your life!

Miss you tons
Love you
x

Chell said...

Oh, and you had BETTER read all mine and leave comments!! :)

(especially leave a comment on my Tribute to you) :)